Tiffany. 24. College Graduate w/an English degree. I love Jesus. I drink lots of coffee and tea. I watch a lot of TV. Music is the soundtrack to my life. I write a lot. Random is my middle name.
Ask me anything
I enjoy meeting new people, so just drop a note in my ask--I don't bite. :)
Can Prizefighter be
leaked released already? I NEED THE THING.
lillianloverly said: okay you saw this coming: KNIGHTHOUSE for the send me a ship thing
Aww yay! We can all use a little Knighthouse in our lives. BTW—I still plan on getting that fic written. This week has been super swamped at work, so I haven’t had as much time. But I have off today, so hopefully I’ll have better opportunity. Anyhow, here goes:
1.makes the bed in the mornings: Alex. He’s okay with Emma’s slight disorder, but He takes it upon himself to make sure at least the bed is made when they leave for work in the morning. He catches her trying (and failing) to do so once, and thinks something is wrong.
2. has sole possession of the T.V. remote: Emma. He calls her once to ask where she’s hidden it, simply because he wanted to watch a stock report. He assures her that if she just tell him where it is, he’ll set it to record just as soon as she got home.
3. stays up until 2am reading: Both, although him more than her. Alex’s interest in classic literature and even a little science fiction is something that takes Emma by surprise. While she’s more prone to skimming the pages of a glossy magazine or plans for her latest event, he’s caught her, curled up on the couch, glasses sliding down the bridge of her nose after she falls asleep on the couch with a paperback fallen into her lap.
4. is the bigger cuddler: Alex, although it can really be summed up as touching in general; a hand on the small of her back as they enter a restaurant, a pat on her shoulder as he exits the room, a quick kiss before he leaves for a meeting. He’s even okay with the way she curls up against him, weaving her icy feet through his warm ones. He jokingly tells her he thinks she’s just using him for heat, but the kiss she gives him tells him that couldn’t be farther from the truth.
5. does the laundry: Emma, if for no reason other than a time when she catches him washing whites and colors at the same time. He finds she’s very particular about the way things are washed, and what they’re washed with. But considering her desire to be fashionable, he guesses he shouldn’t really be surprised.
6. mows the lawn: They have an apartment at first, so neither of them. But when the time comes and they do buy a house, it’s Alex. Not that Emma is complaining. She uses the excuse of bringing him some water to lean against the back door frame, enjoying the view.
7. is better at budgeting: It should be obvious, but it’s Alex. When it comes time to plan their wedding, he’s the sensible one. Although truthfully, he’d be willing to try and make it fit in somewhere, to get those flowers flown in from Italy if they’re what she really wants.
8. instigates the sex: Both. Emma’s a bit more aggressive, however.
The BBC series Doctor Who ended in 2010. It was replaced by a show called Doctor Who Cares Now That Steven Moffat’s in Charge. The title of the latter show is often shortened for the sake of brevity. This has caused much confusion amongst viewers with many believing that the two series are one and the same.
the actors portraying johnny cash and june carter, joaquin phoenix and reese witherspoon:
the fact that they actually sing all of the songs in the movie (originally recorded by johnny and june may i add):
not to mention the chemistry between the two actors throughout the movie is amazing, especially in the ending which also makes you die inside because joaquin phoenix hasn’t proposed to you:
- Me: you can talk to me whenever you feel bad! I'll always be there for you
- Me: *bottles up problems* *doesnt talk about it with anyone* *lays in bed instead of trying to solve my own problems*